I always tell myself to be a lovely person.
我總告訴我自己要做一個可爱的人,
Love my life, just like love what I like.
愛我的生活,如愛上喜歡本如的模樣。
But in these misty times,
但在煙雨迷濛的時代,
The little me, tiny me,
小小的我,微不足道的我,
Always worn down by puzzles, by lies.
早已疲於兜轉的算計與謊言。
I thought I was naturally easy,
我以为我生而明净,
But finally forced to be complicated.
却終落入尘世纷繁。
The everywhere issues, the endless traps,
問題,陷阱,如影隨形,
And please look at me once more,
請再一次看向我吧,
My dear Solitude.
親愛的索里特德女士。
My dear Lady.
我的愛人。
Nothing is a cliché question after I met you,
遇見你,不是一個爛俗的問題,
No answer rings as simple as the one I knew.
可故事,卻不如我期望般簡單,
So hard to call it a memory.
終了,卻難如此作過往雲煙般消散。
Just like a weird fish you are,
妳已化作怪奇的魚,
Gliding through the shadows of my heart.
在我心底深處遊蕩。
Though things between us are meant to be apart,
縱如一切都注定失去,
Writing is on the wall.
我們都已無能為力。
But why are you still here,
可妳卻為何還要在原地駐留,
My dear Love?
我親愛的樂芙?
We can’t even stay with each other longer,
此地再也無法容許我們久久相擁,
Long enough to forget, long enough to hate.
久到讓我們遺忘,久到讓我們生恨。
So I closed my door,
所以我將心房緊閉,
Yet you still burst in.
你却又再次奪門而入,
Linger over and over again.
徘徊一邊又一遍。
My softness, or your selfishness ?
是我的柔情還是妳的一意孤行?
Neither of them has place to be held.
然而它們卻都早已无处安放。
Still remember that gentle night,
還記得那一個漫漫長夜,
We walked into that spacious room,
我們走進偌大的房間,
Your sight stared into my eyes.
妳的目光落在我的眼。
A simple glance, the world fell behind.
一瞥之餘,讓浮生慢行。
I put my finger into your mouth lightly,
我將指尖親親送入妳的嘴邊,
Your tongue twisted around it gently.
妳柔軟的舌頭只管舔舐溫柔。
You said you love no one as I do,
妳說妳沒有愛任何人如我一般,
To taste the love twice.
可以讓愛情的滋味流連。
Your soft head down on my chest,
妳柔軟的頭,枕落在我胸懷,
We were both back to nature, at that moment.
那一秒我們又返璞歸真,
Nothing to hide, just to feel .
不掩飾,只管去感受。
Warm tears slipped away the dust of your lies,
暖淚溜去妳謊言的塵埃,
At least, at this moment,
至少此時此刻,
You showed me the past lives.
妳向我展示過往人生,
I dreamed the rest of our lives.
而我在幻想往後餘生。
Though the die is cast ,
縱使天已亮,
The jig is up ,
夜已去,
Please just let love ,
請讓愛,
Make both of us breathe , again.
再讓我們多呼吸一次。
I always tell myself to be a lovely person.
To love my life, as I love the things I love.
But in these misty times, the small and tiny me has long been worn down by puzzles and lies.
I thought I was born clear and simple, yet in the end I was forced into the complications of the world.
Problems and traps follow like shadows. Please look at me once more, my dear Ms. Solitude, my dear Lady Love.
After meeting you, nothing is merely a cliche question; yet the story is not as simple as I once hoped.
It is hard to call it memory. You have become a strange fish, swimming in the shadows of my heart.
Even if everything between us is destined to be lost, even if the writing is on the wall, why are you still here, my dear Love?
We cannot stay together long enough to forget, long enough to hate. So I closed my door, and yet you broke in again, lingering over and over.
Was it my softness, or your selfishness? Neither had any place left to be held.
I still remember that gentle night. We walked into that spacious room, and your gaze fell into my eyes.
With one simple glance, the world slowed down. Nothing needed to be hidden; there was only feeling.
Warm tears washed the dust from your lies. At least in that moment, you showed me your past lives, and I dreamed the rest of ours.
Though the die is cast and the night is gone, please let love make both of us breathe again.
Je me dis toujours que je dois rester une personne aimable.
Aimer ma vie comme j'aime ce que j'aime.
Mais dans cette epoque de brume, le moi minuscule que je suis a depuis longtemps ete use par les detours, les calculs et les mensonges.
Je croyais etre nee claire et simple ; j'ai pourtant fini par tomber dans les complications du monde.
Les problemes et les pieges me suivent comme des ombres. Regarde-moi encore une fois, ma chere Solitude, ma chere Dame Amour.
Depuis que je t'ai rencontree, rien n'est une question banale ; mais l'histoire n'a jamais ete aussi simple que je l'esperais.
Il est difficile d'appeler cela un souvenir. Tu es devenue un poisson etrange, nageant dans les ombres de mon coeur.
Meme si tout entre nous etait voue a se perdre, pourquoi restes-tu encore ici, mon cher amour ?
Nous ne pouvons plus nous tenir longtemps dans les bras, assez longtemps pour oublier, assez longtemps pour hair. Alors j'ai ferme la porte de mon coeur, mais tu es entree de nouveau.
Etait-ce ma tendresse, ou ton entetement ? Aucune des deux choses ne trouvait encore sa place.
Je me souviens encore de cette longue nuit. Nous sommes entrees dans cette grande chambre, ton regard pose dans mes yeux.
D'un simple regard, le monde ralentissait. Il n'y avait rien a cacher, seulement a sentir.
Des larmes tiedes ont emporte la poussiere de tes mensonges. Au moins, a cet instant, tu m'as montre tes vies passees, et moi j'ai reve le reste des notres.
Meme si tout est joue et que la nuit s'est retiree, laisse simplement l'amour nous faire respirer encore une fois.
私はいつも、自分に「愛らしい人でいよう」と言い聞かせている。
好きなものを愛するように、自分の生活も愛したい。
けれど霧の深いこの時代、小さな私は、迷路のような計算と嘘にすっかり疲れてしまった。
生まれつき澄んでいたはずなのに、結局はこの世の複雑さの中へ落ちていった。
問題も罠も影のようにつきまとう。もう一度だけ私を見て、親愛なる孤独、親愛なる愛よ。
あなたに出会ってから、何も陳腐な問いではなくなった。けれど物語は、私が望んだほど単純ではなかった。
それを記憶と呼ぶのは難しい。あなたは奇妙な魚になり、私の心の影の奥を泳いでいる。
すべてが失われる運命だったとしても、なぜあなたはまだここにいるの、愛しい人。
私たちは忘れるほどにも、憎むほどにも、長く抱き合ってはいられなかった。だから私は心の扉を閉めたのに、あなたはまた入ってきた。
それは私の柔らかさなのか、あなたのわがままなのか。どちらももう置き場を失っていた。
あの長い夜を今も覚えている。私たちは広い部屋に入り、あなたの視線が私の目に落ちた。
たった一瞥で、世界はゆっくりになった。隠すものはなく、ただ感じればよかった。
温かな涙が、あなたの嘘のほこりを洗い流した。少なくともその瞬間、あなたは過去の人生を見せ、私は二人の残りの人生を夢見た。
たとえ賽は投げられ、夜が去ったとしても、どうか愛に、もう一度だけ私たちを呼吸させて。